Terms & Conditions
Rread our standard terms and conditions below.
This Customer Responsibility Statement makes up part of the Terms and Conditions.
- I am arranging the personal importation of medicine through this website (OZMEDSONLINE.COM) from India.
- I confirm the following truthful statements when ordering from this website;
- I am over 18 years of age.
- I will not distribute any purchased medication(s) to others/third parties.
- I have had a recent physical examination by an Australian, licensed medical practitioner.
- My practitioner has prescribed the requested medication(s) in accordance with my order.
- I know that all medication(s) have associated risks. I understand that using medication(s), including over the counter medication have both benefits and risks.
- I understand that all information contained on OZMEDSONLINE.COM including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only.
This website has frequently presented information in aggregate or summary format. It is not intended or meant to substitute advice from a medical practitioner nor any other medical experts. Nor any information contained on or in any product packaging or labels.
Registration on this website will provide you with a password and account designated to yourself. You are responsible for the security & confidentiality of your password. You will also be responsible for any activities that occur under your account. You agree to notifying Oz Meds Online immediately if any unauthorized use or breach of your password or account, that impacts on your security.