CENFORCE D 160MG
CENTURIAN contains 100mg of Sildenafil citrate & 60mg of of Dapoxetine hydrochloride
AVAILABLE IN 3 CONVENIENT SIZE PACKS OF OF 10,30 AND 60 PILLS
Generic is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor. It works by assisting increased blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. In turn, assisting to achieve and maintain an erect penis. This combination drug is used in the treatment of both premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Designed for men to assist in keeping an erection. And also improving their ejaculation timing. The same is for the Cenforce D.
Sildenafil Citrate is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It increases the blood flow to the penis. And prolonging the erection during sexual arousal or stimulation.
Dapoxetine Hydrochloride is designed to treat premature ejaculation (PE). This condition is when men ejaculate too early. Or even prior to penetration with a very little sexual stimulus. Cenforce D is prescribed to increase your control over your ejaculation. Dapoxetine is a serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI). Or in other words, an antidepressant that increases both serotonin and norepinephrine levels in the body. By sending nerve messages to various body functions including ejaculation.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Certain drugs may react with Cenforce D such as;
- MAO inhibitors for example Furazolidone, Isocarboxazid, Linezolid, Moclobemide Tranylcypromine
- Antiarrhythmic drugs for example Propafenone, Quinidine
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs) for example Desvenlafaxine, Duloxetine, Milnacipram, Venlafaxine
- Antipsychotics (or neuroleptics) for example Fluphenazine
- H2-receptor antagonists for example Cimetidine, Ranitidine, Famotidine, Nizatidine
Always consult your medical practitioner if you have any side effects of their prescribed medication.
WHEN NOT TO USE CENFORCE D?
- If, you are allergic to any ingredient in Generic Viagra (Sildenafil-Citrate) or Dapoxetine
- Or if, your physician has advised you to abstain from sexual activity due to heart problems
- If, you are taking nitrates (such as isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in ANY form (eg, capsule, tablet, patches, ointment, or nitroprusside).
- If, you use certain recreational drugs for example; amyl nitrate, butyl nitrate
The best practice is to contact your doctor or health care provider to ensure this medication is suitable for you.